Chives is the common name of Allium schoenoprasum, the species of the edible onion genus.
Home Remedies - Stomach ache
1. Swallow with warm water, 1 teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain) and pinch of salt.
2. 1 teaspoon pure ghee mixed with a pinch of asafoetida (hing), swallow with warm water.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon mint (pudina) juice, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, juice of ¼" piece ginger (adrak) and a pinch of black salt (kala namak) and drink it.
4. Mix a little asafoetida (hing) with water to make a paste. Apply on and around the navel.
5. Drink 1-2 teaspoon brandy with a little warm water. Gives immediate relief from gas.
6. Mix carom seeds (ajwain) with lemon juice and dry in the sun. Bottle it and have a teaspoon whenever you feel that something is wrong with your stomach (very good for stomach - digestion, gas, indigestion etc.)
7. And then there is the age old method of using a hot water bottle and lying down on your stomach to get relief. stomach pain around navel
8. Grind 2 teaspoon each carom seeds (ajwain) and dried ginger (sonth) into a fine powder. Add a little black salt (kala namak). Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture with 1 teacup warm water frequently.