Kumquats or cumquats are a group of small fruit-bearing trees in the flowering plant family Rutaceae. Maximum output with some simple thoughts...
Home Remedies - Constipation In Adults
1. 'A healthy stomach is a healthy body'. Many diseases have their roots in the digestive system. Constipation is a very common problem affecting a lot of people. Wrong eating habits, sedentary lifestyle & sluggish intestines are the main reasons. If the stomach is not cleared well, it leads to a lot of problems such as headaches, gas etc. However, use of laxatives should be discouraged as it is habit forming and also harmful in the long run. Here are some tips to relieve you of your problem. (It will take some time but be persistent and you will surely benefit)
2. Take a hot glass of water with 1 teaspoon honey and juice of ½ a lemon first thing in the morning.
3. Drink one litre of water first thing in the morning.
4. Soak 6-8 dates (khajoor) in a cup of water at night. Churn in the mixer in the morning & drink first thing in the morning.
5. Consume approx. 250-300 gms fresh grapes (angoor) every day. When not in season, soak 12-15 raisins (kishmish) in water and have them. Raisins should be soaked for 24-48 hours and eaten early in the morning. The water in which they are soaked should also be drunk.
6. Simply eat a few liquorice (mulathi) sticks. One of its many properties is that it is a natural laxative.