Benefits of Lemon
The lemon is a small evergreen tree native to Asia.
1. Benefits Of Lemonade Diet
1. The benefit of this diet is often explained in the form of rapid weight loss. To put it in a better way, this program enables the body to regain its balance of elements and maintain its optimum weight. Those who are not over weight lose between 2-3 kgs and those who are underweight re-establish the balance of the bodys metabolism. The process would have taken much longer if the body had to burn off all the excess fat.
2. The loss of weight is only a secondary effect, the principal effect being detoxification of the organs of the body. Moreover, the body gets rid of fat deposits. It is in the course of this purification that the skin and hair get embellished.
3. Detoxification will allegedly rid the body of warts, arthritis, asthma, stomach troubles etc. Besides, lemon juice and cayenne pepper will flush out excess fat from your body leading to rapid weight loss during the diet and cleanse the lymphatic system, of toxins. The maple syrup contains all the nutrients your body needs to function during this time.
2. Side effects of Lemon Diet
As it is a master cleanse, the lemon diet will release toxins into your body causing symptoms like headaches, dizziness, nausea or a general feeling of being tired and possibly other symptoms. The magnitude and occurrence of these symptoms depend on how many toxins you have in your body.
3. Clean Copper
Make a paste with lemon juice and salt and rub all over copper item. Scrub with a rough cloth or cut lemon half until tarnish is completely removed. Rinse and dry.
4. Clean Cutting Boards
The best way to clean cutting boards - plastic or wood - is to rub them with a cut lemon half. For stubborn stains (strawberries, beets) or caked-on bits, use some coarse salt to help scrub the board clean. Rinse well and dry.
5. Clean Garbage Disposal
Running juiced lemon shells or any peel through the garbage disposal will freshen and deodorize it.
Benefits of Hair Straightening
Learn to Swim
Benefits of Pumpkins
Rio De Janeiro
Cure for Scurvy
Precaution while using Microscope
What you need to know about combining foods, Rule #
The most important rule for combining foods is to avoid mixing protein and carbohydrate concentrated foods. Although every food contains some protein, those regarded as protein concentrated foods demand the longest digestive time. They are held in the stomach for some hours until the gastric juices has performed its task. This may vary from two-and-a-half to six hours, depending upon the complexity of the protein in the food. If a protein food is mixed with starch-concentrated or sugar-concentrated foods, it will usually result in fermentation. This may lead to indigestion and gas in the stomach. Animal-food proteins, such as meats, fish and cheese, require very high concentration of hydrochloric acid. Their gastric digestin will be greatly inhibited by carbohydrate fermentation in the stomach. This will produce more gas and increased discomfort. Eating meat, potatoes, bread and sweets should, therefore, be especially avoided. Protein foods are best digested when eaten with fresh vegetable salad. Primary protein foods such as nuts, seeds and soyabeans also combine very well with acid fruits like oranges, pineapples, grapefruit and lemons, and fairly well with sub-acid fruits, like grapes, pears, apples, berries, apricots and peaches. These vegetables and fruits are rich natural sources of vitamin C which aids protein digestion.