Benefits of Lemon
The lemon is a small evergreen tree native to Asia.
1. Benefits Of Lemonade Diet
1. The benefit of this diet is often explained in the form of rapid weight loss. To put it in a better way, this program enables the body to regain its balance of elements and maintain its optimum weight. Those who are not over weight lose between 2-3 kgs and those who are underweight re-establish the balance of the bodys metabolism. The process would have taken much longer if the body had to burn off all the excess fat.
2. The loss of weight is only a secondary effect, the principal effect being detoxification of the organs of the body. Moreover, the body gets rid of fat deposits. It is in the course of this purification that the skin and hair get embellished.
3. Detoxification will allegedly rid the body of warts, arthritis, asthma, stomach troubles etc. Besides, lemon juice and cayenne pepper will flush out excess fat from your body leading to rapid weight loss during the diet and cleanse the lymphatic system, of toxins. The maple syrup contains all the nutrients your body needs to function during this time.
2. Side effects of Lemon Diet
As it is a master cleanse, the lemon diet will release toxins into your body causing symptoms like headaches, dizziness, nausea or a general feeling of being tired and possibly other symptoms. The magnitude and occurrence of these symptoms depend on how many toxins you have in your body.
3. Clean Copper
Make a paste with lemon juice and salt and rub all over copper item. Scrub with a rough cloth or cut lemon half until tarnish is completely removed. Rinse and dry.
4. Clean Cutting Boards
The best way to clean cutting boards - plastic or wood - is to rub them with a cut lemon half. For stubborn stains (strawberries, beets) or caked-on bits, use some coarse salt to help scrub the board clean. Rinse well and dry.
5. Clean Garbage Disposal
Running juiced lemon shells or any peel through the garbage disposal will freshen and deodorize it.
Benefits of Endives
Benefits of Avocado
Benefits of Lemon
Rules to play Waterpolo
Benefits of Beetroot
Benefits of Black raisins
Tips for BodyBuilding
Eat different foods at different meals.
Eat different foods at different meals. A meal consisting of proteins, carbohydrates and fats may remain in the stomach for six to seven hours before the stomach is emptied. If carbohydrates are eaten without proteins, they remain in the stomach for a relatively short period. A fruit meal remains in the stomach for even shorter time. It is advisable to eat these different foods at different meals- a fruit meal, a starch meal and a protein meal. The ideal practice is a fruit meal for breakfast, a starch meal with salad and non- starchy vegetables for lunch, and a protein meal with a salad and non-starchy vegetables for dinner.