Benefits of Lemon
The lemon is a small evergreen tree native to Asia.
1. Benefits Of Lemonade Diet
1. The benefit of this diet is often explained in the form of rapid weight loss. To put it in a better way, this program enables the body to regain its balance of elements and maintain its optimum weight. Those who are not over weight lose between 2-3 kgs and those who are underweight re-establish the balance of the bodys metabolism. The process would have taken much longer if the body had to burn off all the excess fat.
2. The loss of weight is only a secondary effect, the principal effect being detoxification of the organs of the body. Moreover, the body gets rid of fat deposits. It is in the course of this purification that the skin and hair get embellished.
3. Detoxification will allegedly rid the body of warts, arthritis, asthma, stomach troubles etc. Besides, lemon juice and cayenne pepper will flush out excess fat from your body leading to rapid weight loss during the diet and cleanse the lymphatic system, of toxins. The maple syrup contains all the nutrients your body needs to function during this time.
2. Side effects of Lemon Diet
As it is a master cleanse, the lemon diet will release toxins into your body causing symptoms like headaches, dizziness, nausea or a general feeling of being tired and possibly other symptoms. The magnitude and occurrence of these symptoms depend on how many toxins you have in your body.
3. Clean Copper
Make a paste with lemon juice and salt and rub all over copper item. Scrub with a rough cloth or cut lemon half until tarnish is completely removed. Rinse and dry.
4. Clean Cutting Boards
The best way to clean cutting boards - plastic or wood - is to rub them with a cut lemon half. For stubborn stains (strawberries, beets) or caked-on bits, use some coarse salt to help scrub the board clean. Rinse well and dry.
5. Clean Garbage Disposal
Running juiced lemon shells or any peel through the garbage disposal will freshen and deodorize it.
Makeover Tips For Hair
Benefits of Star Anise
Benefits of Black Pepper
Cure for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Benefits of Mangosteen
Most Prettiest Faces In The World
Benefits of Bitter Gourd
SuperFood - Multi-Grain Cereals/Pilaf
One great thing about the increased concern with healthy eating is that there are products available to make it easier. One of the best things you can do for your health is simply to eat a greater variety of foods, including grains. If you donít have time to cook multiple grains for every meal, there are prepared products that include several grains in every bite. Look for them in health food stores as well as the supermarket.
Multi-grain products are a way to try out unfamiliar grains, get the Benefits of several grains at once, add a variety of tastes to your day, and give you more satisfaction per chew, since they are so high in fiber.Nutritional Facts
One-half cup of cooked multi-grain pilaf provides 170 calories, 30 g carbohydrate, 6 g protein, 3 g fat, 6 g dietary fiber, 2 mg calcium, and 1.4 mg iron.