Saffron is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus, commonly known as the saffron crocus.. Maximum output with some simple thoughts...
Home Remedies - Dos & Don'ts about the diet
1. Diet should be low in fat, protein and salt. w Avoid milk & buttermilk.
2. Avoid coffee, tea, alcohol, smoking & processed foods.
3. Weight reduction is mandatory for overweight people.
4. Take plenty of citrus fruits, fruit juices, fruits, vegetables & salads.
5. A golden rule: To be followed religiously with all types of treatments - exercise the affected joint every day. The exercise goes a long way in helping movement, mobility of the joint and also in reducing pain.