Meditation is a practice in which an individual trains the mind or induces a mode of consciousness. . Maximum output with some simple thoughts...
When the river is calm, the reflection is clearer. When the mind is calm, there is greater clarity in the field of expression. Our sense of observation, perception and expression improve. As a result, we are able to communicate effectively and clearly, says Bhanumathi Narasimhan, Teacher, Sahaj Samadhi Meditation.
Meditation makes you free from within, helps you drop the inhibitions and the barriers that prevent effective communication.
Home Remedies - Jaundice
1. Mash a ripe banana along with 1 tablespoon honey and eat twice a day for a few days.
2. Frequently intake lime juice. w Take ¼ teaspoon turmeric (haldi) along with a glass of hot water 2 or 3 times daily.
3. ½ teaspoon ginger juice with 1 teaspoon each fresh lime and mint (pudina) juice mixed with a tablespoon of honey, taken frequently.
4. Finely grind some bel leaves. Take 1 teaspoon of this paste along with a pinch of black pepper and follow it with 1 cup of buttermilk thrice a day.
5. A fine paste of tender papaya leaves, about ½ teaspoon paste, is taken with some water.
6. Pour over a handful of lime leaves in 1 cup hot water and take the infusion.
7. Make a fine powder of 1 teaspoon each crushed liquorice (mulathi) root, chicory seeds (kaasni) and rock salt (kala namak). Take ½ teaspoon with water twice daily.