In human anatomy, the arm is the upper limb of the body, comprising regions between the shoulder.
1. Change Your Grip
Your biceps are the strongest of all arm muscles and make a great curve just above the elbow. Make sure to perform bicep curls with three hand positions: palms up, palms down, and thumbs to the side. Perform 12 repetitions to the front and then 12 repetitions of each to the side.
2. Get on the Ball
The stability ball will engage your core and amplify the results you get from chest exercises. Its important to work the chest muscles when sculpting the arms to create stability for the shoulder joint. Try the singlearm chest fly on the ball: Start youre your shoulders on the ball, hips lifted, and both hands over your chest holding light weights. Slowly lower one arm extended to the side, pause, and return to center. Perform 15 repetitions on each arm.
3. Park It
Tone those arms while youre sitting in traffic! Simply place your palms on the steering wheel at 3 and 9 and press them inward to strengthen the chest. Then, place your hands inside the wheel and press outward to tone your rear delts. Try to hold these squeezes for 1020 seconds and repeat as often as you can. The person in the car next to you wont even notice.
4. Channel Tarzan and Jane
Swinging across the monkey bars isnt just for kids. Its a great way to shape up those arms. Try to climb across and back for 23 minutes. This works all the muscles around your shoulders. Pullups are always a no brainer at the park, and to really challenge yourself, try a wide grip hang for as long as you can.
5. Pool Press
No one can argue Dara Torres has great arms. Swimming freestyle or butterfly are great exercises. But if you cant swim (or dont like the monotony of laps), try these exercises Deck press: Start in the shallow end of the pool (about 34 depth) and place your hands on the side with arms bent. Press your arms straight and lift your body to hang along the edge then lower to return to the water. Try not to use your legs and jump but really focus on using your arm strength. Perform 15 repetitions.
Water fly: Standing in shoulder depth water, place your arms to side, thumbs up. Keep fingers closed together and arms straight as you push the water to bring arms closed in front of you. Turn your thumbs down and press your arms back to starting position. Perform 15 repetitions. This exercise works both chest and rear delts.
Accessories for Girls
Benefits of Cloves
Makeover Tips For Hair
Benefits of Peas
Weird and Wonderful Amazonian Wildlife
Benefits of Oregano
Home Remedies - Diabetes
1. For diabetes, diet restriction & light exercise like walking is a must as this controls the sugar level. Grape fruit is a splendid thing in the diet of a diabetic. Have 3 fruits at a time, 3 times daily.
2. A tablespoon of amla juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter gourd (karela ) juice and taken daily for 2 months will reduce blood sugar.
3. Take dry tender leaves of the mango tree in the shade. Powder and preserve them. Half a teaspoon of this powder twice a day in the morning and evening proves beneficial. 3-4 teaspoons juice of bitter gourd (karela), taken every morning on an empty stomach gives good results.
4. Coarsely powder fenugreek seeds (methi dana) and have 1-2 teaspoon in the morning everyday. (Vary dosage according to individual tolerance level).
5. Eating 10 fresh fully grown curry leaves (kari patta) every morning for 3 months is said to prevent diabetes due to heredity factors. Soak 2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds (methi dana) in 1 cup water at night. Drink this water first thing in the morning and preferably eat the seeds too.
6. Chew 8-10 basil (tulsi) leaves in the morning.