Hair is a filamentous biomaterial that grows from follicles found in the dermis.
1. Mash a ripe Avocados
Avocados are rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids and minerals that will help restore luster to your hair, says Stephen Sanna, expert colorist at the Pierre Michel Salon in New York City. Leave on for at least 20 minutes, then rinse several times. Repeat once a week for damaged hair and once a month for healthy hair.
2. Use one part apple cider vinegar
And two parts very warm water to help balance the pH level of your scalp and bring out natural red highlights. It may be smelly, but it works, says Federico. Simply pour the vinegar mixture onto your hair, massage it into your scalp, and let it dry for a few minutes. Then wash hair as usual.
3. Mix one egg with a shampoo
Apply to your hair for five minutes, and rinse well. This shampoo omelet helps to enhance the protein in your hair.
4. Make own conditioner
Here are some simple tips to condition your hair using some everyday household ingredients.
Rub enough mayonnaise into your hair to coat it, wait up to an hour, and wash it out. Youll be amazed at how soft and shiny your hair is, thanks to this great protein source.
Substitute condensed milk for your regular conditioner. The protein provides an extra-special shine.
Mix 2 ounces olive oil and 2 ounces aloe vera gel with 6 drops each of rosemary and sandalwood essential oils. Olive oil is an emollient, aloe hydrates, and rosemary adds body and softness.
5. Take oil one to three times a day
All are rich in omega-3 fatty acids like gamma-linolenic acid, great for keeping hair (and nails) moisturized, says Kathleen W. Wilson, M.D., an internist at the Ochsner Health Center in New Orleans and author of When You Think You Are Falling Apart.
Lok Sabha Speaker - Quiz
Benefits of Zucchinis
Myth about Alien
Top Cancer Myths Debunked
Benefits of Kale
Class 9 - Clause
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Home Remedies - Eyes Having Dark Circles Around Them
1. Take one teaspoon tomato juice, ½ teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric (haldi) powder & a little gram flour (besan). Make a paste & apply. Leave for 10 minute & wash off.
2. Drink tomato juice with a few mint leaves, little lemon juice & salt w Soak cotton wool in cucumber (kheera) or potato juice & apply around the eyes. You will find a change in 2-3 weeks.
3. Eyes strain due to TV watching
4. Boil ½ teaspoon fennel seeds (saunf) in a cup of water till it is reduced to half. Cool. Use as eye drops (Caution: Beware of contamination).