Myth about Alcohol
The term alcohol originally referred to the primary alcohol ethyl alcohol,
46. Alcohol use is not as dangerous as drug use
There is more illicit drug users than there are alcoholics, every year there are many times more alcohol related deaths than there are drug related deaths.
47. If someone drunk, the best thing to do is to put them to sleep
The amount of alcohol it takes to make someone pass out is close to the amount that will cause death. Their body will continue to process any drinks taken just before they passed out, possibly increasing their blood alcohol to the point that they may go into cardiac arrest. Also, if they throw up while passed out they could choke and die. Do not leave someone who has passed out alone. They need to be watched over until they have returned to consciousness so that medical attention can be sought if they get into difficulty.
Benefits of Mangosteen
Benefits of Pomelos
Rules to Play Hockey
Home Remedies - Body Burns
1. Mash a ripe banana and apply on burns. Bandage with betel leaves (pan ka patta).
2. If you have a minor burn, immediately place an ice pack on the burnt area for 10 minutes.
3. Combine 4 teaspoon each of lime juice, coconut oil and rub until the betel leaves mixture turns white. Apply on affected parts.
4. Apply curry leaves (kari patta) as poultices over affected areas.
5. Spread a thin layer of honey over the burn and cover with a dressing. Repeat this regularly every two or three hours till it heals. Burns by fire Immediately apply glycerine on the burnt area.
6. Burn a handful of mango leaves to ashes and apply this on the affected parts